Social Media Internship (Remote or In-Person)
The social media intern is a student that is interested in sports social media and brand creation. The role
includes, content scheduling, graphic design opportunities, company marketing materials, and
Instagram/Twitter client engagement. They will report weekly to SIG Sports Social Media Manager and
Marketing team to review production and goals.
- Daily engagement of all SIG Sports Social platforms and clients
- Weekly analytic review and discussion with marketing team
- Weekly social media content plan creation
- Social Media analysis breakdowns for clients
- Graphic Design and power point deck creation
- Monitor social media daily for news
- Free product outreach
- Assist with client servicing
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Must be a college or graduate student
- Must be eligible to receive college credit
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Studio
- Must have experience with Instagram/Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok
- Sports Related major
- Working knowledge of WNBA, NBA, NCAA (NIL)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability,
gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.